Friday, January 11, 2013

well its been a long time...

It's been a crazy several months.I have a lot to write about. I kinda had writers block. But I think I got it back...so i'll start off with what is on my mind tonight.


As Nadine had a rough start to Kindergarten,who would of thought that I'd have a daughter who hid under the bed so she could skip the second day of School.
As she ran down the hallway , I had no idea that hiding under the bed and crying was what was about to occur that morning. I had no clue i'd have a child that does this sort of thing. You see, I watch Super-nanny and when I see kids do this sort of thing I think to myself "I'm so glad Nadine is not like that".
Well as visions of Super-nanny ran through my head, and Nadine literally having a crying temper tantrum laying under the master bedroom bed, on the dusty wood floor I had to think quick and keep calm. ( because guess what, I had to get to my new job and not be late... that's correct NEW JOB).

Anyway, that morning was the start to many days of Nadine having a breakdown before her start to Kindergarten day. That morning was the start to many days of Mommy ( me) crying on the way to work , feeling so sad for my little girl ( of course she saw a smile on my face , as I reassured her she'd be safe and sound in School, and would learn and have fun). After all , I was told if I sent my child to pre-k , 5 days of week then she would have NO problem leaving for Kindergarten. Well, i'm here to tell you this is untrue. My poor gal had such anxiety.

After a couple of weeks of hardship, Nadine was happy to go to School. In fact at times, I have to ask for a hug and kiss before I watch her run through the School doors. I'm so happy she is loving School!



No comments:

Post a Comment